28 October 2007

brandi carlile

had the pleasure of attending a concert last night... brandi carlilie and a fine frenzy . both were awesome and very interactive. met a bunch of women on a "brandi" roadtrip. they had seen her three times in the last week, seattle ,portland and now vancouver. there was a very friendly fire fighter named lisa who bought me a beer! she told me she had not been to canada before!
for those of you who have not yet discovered brandi, here is a little taste..a fun song. she also impressed me with her cover of elton john's "madman across the water"
a fine frenzy is represented on my blog ....she is a power house voice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there,
well, it's me- the friendly firefighter from P-Town! My sister found your blog, so I thought I'd drop you a line. It was great meeting you at the concert. I've always said that canadian's were some of the nicest people and you proved me right. So thanks for the convo and I hope all is well. Lisa

Anonymous said...

sexy fire fighter to boot!