10 October 2008

its back



last year, mid year or so , i started to experience changes in my sleep patterns. more so, interruptions in my sleep patterns. i would wake each night and roll over to look at the clock and sure enough, it would be 5 min before or 5 min after 330 AM.

the interruption is sometimes accompanied by sweats and remembrance of strange dreams...and if you share my space i will likely heat you out as my body temperature soars..

my friend, am, told me it was hormonal having expereinced it herself..... and then it went away.

they are back , fierce as ever...no matter what i do in the night, what i drink or dont drink, what i eat or dont eat, whether i exercise or dont, or have a bath or dont, or if there is stress in my world or joy....i find myself awake at 330 AM.

last night was brutal as i had to be up for 5AM...my eyes are burning today...and i am day dreaming of my four pillows, down comforter and clean crisp 600 thread count sheets. nap time is so needed.....


and i must never ever pick up my bby at this time, people do not understand or appreciate the interruptions in their sleep ...lol!

gawd when will it end?

No comments: