04 December 2008

ok i caved



yes, it is true..i just bought my first game system...seems odd considering i am such a techno geek really, to be such a late conformer..but i must say wii fit ROCKS

i am sore today from boxing, yoga, running, tennis, balance exercises, stretching and all other manners of physical challenge

but man is it fun. they really are on to something here...the way that we interact with technology today is quite remarkable...

the good:
my BMI is great- height and weight proportioned for my age
the bad:
wii age which is a combination of current age, weight, agility , stamina and balance..my wii age is 63! i will be so working this asap!! stay tuned
the ugly:
my batting average

so, i highly recommend this unit as an alternative to running in the morning in the rain. i will continue to run when it is ok outside but am liking this new way to build my flexibility and balance.

No comments: