12 February 2008

starting my day...



my days starts with fighting
fighting my way onto 6th, fighting my way done 20th that leads to the ultimate fight, the queensboro bridge

each day i must push and barge my way into the lineup for the bridge...if everyone knew how to merge it would go alot smoother

i have been thinking...i believe some people take this fight to work..i wonder if everyone was nice about it there would be less bruised egos at the workplace? competition to get even one car length ahead is without mercy...i swear, if some of these people had guns on the front of their cars i would have been assassinated a long time ago...

i worry that one day i wont be able to shake the aggression that overlays the drive and i will arrive to work and SNAP over some little thing like "ok, who didn’t fill the printer with paper, who was the wise ass who thought duck taping my phone on a monday is funny"

in a perfect world my morning would start out way different …someone would pick me up at my house, i would crawl into a big comfy seat with coffee in hand and relax on the drive to work...

wait, maybe it is working that causes this issue..jesus need to solve that issue fast

No comments: